Analytical Industries Oxygen Sensor for Palm O2SDD: 7398 MPN: AII-11-75-P02-D
Replacement for Analytical Industries Inc. Palm O2 Handheld Analyzer
Advanced galvanic type oxygen sensor with excellent stability and accuracy under stringent applications. All sensors are subjected to the most extensive stability test, output in air, 30" of water column pressure test and stability at 100% oxygen. The widest range of oxygen sensors offered by Analytical Industries, Inc. are "Made in USA"
Palm O2 Handheld Analyzer
|Accuracy1||+2% of Full Scale|
|Signal Output2||4 – 8 mV|
|Linearity||+2% of Full Scale|
|Response T90||13 sec|
|Operating Temp||0 to 45oC|
|Recommended Storage3||0 to 25oC|
|Qualified at||20% and 100% O2|
|Shelf Life4||6 months|
|Humidity Non-condensing||0-99% RH|
|Expected Life||60 months|
|Electrical Conn||3 pin Connector|
Specification validated during design and in pursuit of improvement are subject to change without notice.
1) At constant temperature and pressure.
2) In air (20.9% oxygen) at 25°C and 1 atm.
3) Sensor may be stored up to 55°C on an intermittent basis, for example, during transportation.
4) In original Package at 25°C and 1 atm.
5) Under normal operating conditions, the sensor is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the specified period provided the sensor is properly installed and operated. The sole remedy for sensor determined to be defective by Analytical Industries Inc. is limited to replacing the sensor. Analytical Industries In. will not be liable for buyer's negligence, misapplication, abuse or accident.