Halcyon 12 Watt LED, 4.5 amp
The promise of LED technology that can fully replace HID lighting, just took a step forward, with Halcyon’s newest Eos primary light. The new Eos capably blends numerous desirable features with a focused light output exceeding the 10-watt HID. The Eos also reduces battery consumption with an efficient array of dual-intensity LEDs—a quick flip of the switch more than doubles the battery’s run time! A machined aluminum head shields a nearly indestructible LED light array with an expected lifecycle of 20,000 hours. A set of innovative Halcyon features rounded out the Eos by adding a custom tie-point for the Goodman handle, and a specially machined rear bolt-snap attachment point. The Halcyon Eos represents the dawn in a new age of underwater lighting, and is a welcome addition to our line of primary lighting.
Eos LED Key Features:
- Advanced LED array provides powerful 750 Lumen output in a small, attractive form.
- Lux ratings:13,100 at one meter; 1450 at three meters; and 530 at five meters.
- High-quality, aluminum light head, with a Type 3, Class 2 Mil-Spec hard coat is durable and corrosion resistant.
- Aluminum light head optimizes heat dissipation, while protecting LED electronics.
- High-quality LEDs are rated for approximately 20,000 hours and protected by a nearly indestructible light head.
- The dual-intensity LED allows an option to double battery run time.
- The built-in thermal protection circuit auto-switches to low intensity, to protect LED array from overheating, when out of the water.
- The Eos Goodman handle features an innovative bolt snap attachment point.
- The light head body provides a rear bolt snap attachment option.
- The charger has a switchable universal input, 110-240v.
- The Eos LED is pressure tested and depth rated to 300ft/90m.
- There is a lifetime warranty on the canister.
- The Eos comes standard with our indestructible Explorer canister featuring our proprietary “dry lid” design.