Halcyon 21 watt HID, 9 amp
The Halcyon dedication to quality and innovation is clearly reflected in our Explorer light series. Designed with the first ever, truly sealed lid design and a range of premium features, many people rank the Explorer light as the best primary light ever constructed.
- Industry-first sealed, watertight, Delrin lid design completely isolates battery compartment from cord and light head
- Solid Delrin canisters are longer, to ease the stowing of the long hose; watertrap, in bottom of canister, and raised battery tray provide additional protection for the battery pack
- Battery and lid connect with corrosion-resistant, solid-core, gold-plated plugs
- Gold-plated plugs are O-ring sealed to ensure leak-proof lid
- Secure battery tray with stainless steel rods for additional protection
- Water-trap canister may prevent battery damage, due to small leaks, from a dirty O-ring
- Unique captured, Halcyon Blue silicon switch boot and O-ring, with redesigned ergonomic Delrin switch protector
- Dual-voltage 4-amp charger, with built-in cooling fan
- NiMH batteries
- Lifetime canister warranty
- Depth rated to 300 ft / 90 m
- Color temperature: 7000K. 1450 lumens.
Custom product option Explorer 27 Battery Pack:
When your project requires extreme bottom time or elaborate underwater video lighting, the Explorer 27 battery pack provides an unprecedented 13 hours of run time with a 21-watt light head or 2.5 hours with dual 50-watt video heads. The Explorer 27 is available as a special-order Halcyon product and requires a 6-8 week lead time for delivery.