Riffe 2X Mahogany Competition SpeargunSDD: 10553 MPN: MC-0008
RIFFE's Mahogany Competition Series. Using Mahogany hardwood offers a further competitively priced entry level speargun with the same quality and performance that Riffe exemplifies. Dense straight grain hardwood allows for a solid stock with no lamination required, maintaining straightness. Suitable for both entry level spearfishing and advanced divers who plan to hunt around kelp patties, reef, holes, and along the seafloor.
Available in #00, #0, #1, #2, #2X, #3, #3X
Comes standard with Hawaiian setup: 9/32" Hawaiian Flopper Shaft, 1 wrap of line, and 2 power bands
- 9/16" (14mm) power bands (may upgrade to 5/8"(16mm) diameter) bands for more hitting power and longer shots - recommended with heavier shafts.
- Rigged with 300 lb. Nylon monofilament shooting line for faster shooting and abrasion resistance (400lb. available for heavier shafts).
- 5" Bungie Shock Chord with 500 lb. test Pigtail Swivel (400lb. Snap Swivel optional)
- Heavy-duty plastic handle
- RIFFE's stainless steel 2-piece trigger mechanism assembly, accepts all diameter shafts: 1/4"(6.5mm), 9/32"(7.1mm), 5/16"(8mm), 11/32"(8.7mm), 3/8"(9.5mm)
- Side mounted, rotating spring loaded safety
- Auto Line Release
- Contoured red urethane butt end assembly for comfortable loading
- Accepts all suitable RIFFE accessories & parts
Stock on hand: 9/32" x 50" Hawaiian Flopper