Built for serious back-flotation divers looking for a rugged yet bulk-free BC, the Knighthawk offers streamlined stability and comfort well-suited to both recreational and technical diving. Strategically placed padding and quick-release rotating shoulder buckles guarantee a comfortable and snug fit, and numerous performance features make this an easy handling BC.
Balanced power inflator. Medium, large and extra large sizes all have 44.9 lbs. of lift.
• Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
• Contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch buckle securely lock down the tank.
• Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically shaped components to even out the load.
• Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit.
• Compression straps rein in the air cell when deflated and contribute to optimum volume control.
• Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
• Padded cummerbund compensates for suit compression, maintaining a snug fit at varying depths.
• Quick-release integrated weight pouches hold 10 to 12 pounds each and secure with oversized buckles.
• Two rear trim pouches help to create a well-balanced swimming position.
• Dual zippered pockets -- one an expandable rollout -- provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
• Four pre-bent stainless steel D-rings provide clip-on points for additional gear.