The fifth generation SCUBAPRO Ladyhawk BCD comes with an Air2, so one less hose on your rig!
The Ladyhawk brings together all the performance features of the Knighthawk in a back-flotation BC designed and sized specifically for female divers. By positioning the air cell behind the diver, bulkiness in the chest and shoulder area disappears and hydrodrag is reduced. Also, a narrower neck yoke improves fit, all of which results in a completely unencumbered underwater experience that is a joy to behold.
• Constructed of 1000 denier nylon and 420 denier nylon for maximum durability.
• Contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch buckle securely lock down the tank.
• Ergonomic harness incorporates anatomically shaped components to even out the load.
• Narrow neck yoke allows for a better fit and improved overall comfort.
• Soft neoprene neck roll and padded back pad enhance comfort during long dives.
• Rotating Quick Release shoulder buckles and adjustable shoulder straps improve fit.
• Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression,ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
• Quick-release integrated weight pouches secure with oversized buckles.
• Two rear trim pouches help to create a well-balanced swimming position.
• An expandable rollout pocket provides lots of cargo-carrying capability.
• Four pre-bent stainless steel D-rings provide clip-on points for additional gear.