SCUBAPRO Mk11/S360 - YokeSDD: 6965 MPN: 12.196.000
COMPACT, USER-FRIENDLY, AFFORDABLE
The perfect reg for divers seeking solid performance in an uncomplicated air delivery system.
Designed for divers seeking reliable performance in an uncomplicated air delivery system, the MK11/S360 is compact, user-friendly and affordable.
The balanced diaphragm MK11, with its chrome-plated brass body specially designed to reduce size and weight, is an ideal travel companion. Its system features internal parts that are sealed from the elements, increasing reliability and performance.
The MK11's polished chrome forged brass body features identical high pressure and low pressure ports on each side so you can hook it up to your tank in either the up or down position while maintaining the same port layout. Also, two of the low pressure ports are high-flow, delivering about 15 percent more air than the standard low pressure ports. This means lots of effortless airflow with every breath.
The lightweight techno-polymer S360 is an air-balanced second stage similar to the S560 but with pre-tuned inhalation backed by a simple Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) switch for divers who prefer to keep their reg systems simple. It breathes smooth and easy.
Delivering consistent airflow, ease of use and dependability, the MK11/S360 is just the ticket for recreational divers of all skill levels, and dive travelers in particular.
MK11 First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine brass body has internal parts that are sealed to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
- Weight: INT 232 - 25.0oz/710g; DIN 300 - 17.3oz/490g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 5500 l/min - 195 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
S360 Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight techno-polymer casing helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Techno-polymer valve inlet tube contributes to reliability and long life.
- High flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort to lower overall work of breathing.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch helps control free flows.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore (larger inside hose diameter) that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 5.6oz/158g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM.