Sofnolime 812 Grade 797SDD: 3167 MPN: sof812
Please note this product is excluded from the free shipping offer. Shipping is now approximately $75 per keg in the continental United States via UPS Ground.
Kindly email us after you have placed your order for shipping costs. Happy diving!
Sea Pearls 44 lb Keg
Diving grade Sofnolime absorbs carbon dioxide ensuring a breathable atmosphere is maintained. It is optimised for the removal of carbon dioxide from recirculated air/nitrox/heliox in rebreathers and saturation dive systems, commercial and leisure diving rebreathers, dive chamber/bell scrubbers/gas reclaim systems and dive gas conditioning units.
Two grades are available, 797 Grade and CD Grade. The main differences between the two grades are particle size and shape. CD Grade is a 2.0mm to 5.0mm extrudate with a D-shaped cross-section. The 797 Grade has a smaller particle size (1.0mm to 2.5mm) and has a triangular cross-section, which combine to give a higher CO2 absorption capacity compared with CD Grade.
- Manufactured by Molecular Products in the U.K.
- Soda lime absorbent for the removal of carbon dioxide from gas streams
- Supplied as hard, irregularly shaped, white colored particles
- Processed to maximize carbon dioxide absorption and minimize dust formation
- Used in sport & technical diving semi-closed and closed rebreather systems
- Sofnolime is shipped in high-density polyethylene (HDPE) reclosable containers
- Sofnolime has a limited shelf life, each container is marked with an expiration date
- Sofnolime is shipped as ordinary non-hazardous product
- Follow your rebreather manufacture’s recommendations for scrubber change intervals
- Only use the specific absorbent recommended by your rebreather manufacturer
- The use of improper absorbent can cause excessive work of breathing and shortened scrubber times
SOF812 - (Mesh 8-12) (Particle Size 1.0-2.5 mm) (Grade 797)