Texas Condom CatheterSDD: 4846 MPN: 33102
Regular Ultraflex catheters and wideband.
Rochester Medical WideBand Condom Catheter
Used in conjunction for connecting to an overboard discharge valve (P-Valve).
- Expanded adhesive area protecting against unexpected, or premature need to change the catheter
- Patented, forward-placement of adhesive to prevent urine migration and build-up
- Hypoallergenic, nonsensitizing adhesive built into catheter sheath
- Silicone that, unlike latex, is odorless and has superior breathability properties
- Clear sheath allowing for ease of inspection and enhanced skin integrity
- Kink-resistant design to ensure continuous urine flow
- An advanced, soft, silicone material to help reduce frictional irritation and maximize comfort
Medium -29 mm
Intermediate - 32 mm (Most Common)
Large - 36 mm